The homemade pasta and ingredients can be kept in the fridge for up to five days. The sauces can be frozen for three months.
TO COOK YOUR PASTA
- Fill saucepan with water, add salt and bring to the boil.
- Add your pasta and put on a timer for 4 minutes.
- Heat another saucepan to a medium to high heat with a decent chunk of butter and then add your sauce (and meatballs if you’re having Chef’s Meatballs). Make sure everything is heated up fully.
- When the pasta is cooked take two tablespoons of your salty water and add it to the sauce. Then drain the pasta.
- Put the pasta in a pasta bowl and pour your sauce on top.
- Add your garnishes provided and serve the parmesan crisp on the side.